See attachment for detailed instructions
Choose one of the articles provided.
Your final assignment is to complete a CRITICAL ANALYSIS paper. A Critical Analysis paper is composed of two parts: a) Summary and b) Analysis. In sum, you will be summarizing and analyzing one reading chosen by your professor.
Your summary of the article needs to be a collection of paraphrases of the author’s arguments in logical sequence. Here are the necessary features of the summary that you must execute effectively:
• Word limit: 200 – 250
• APA format: “article title”+(source, year)+ author’s name
• Accurate main idea sentence
• Most important arguments paraphrased, presented in logical order
• Heavy use of transitions
• Accurate concluding statement (“The author concludes by stating…”)
Your analysis will follow directly after the summary as part of the same assignment. Do not include titles or subheadings to separate both pieces of writing. Here are the necessary features of the analysis component:
• Introduction (no need to repeat the APA main idea sentence from your summary)
• Thesis statement that articulates whether you think the article is persuasive/unpersuasive/somewhat persuasive (make sure your analyses match your thesis statement – VERY IMPORTANT)
• Analysis of two separate arguments. You can analyze evidence, tone, language, or all three.
• Evaluation of the arguments from the perspectives of Reliability, Audience Engagement, Relevance, or Breadth. You decide which tools to use where you see fit.
• Assessment of what the author needs to do to improve his/her argument for each analysis.
• Standard conclusion at the end of your analysis
• Word limit: 600 – 800 **FIVE SEPARATE INDENTED PARAGRAPHS IN TOTAL – DOUBLE SPACED** **TOTAL WORD COUNT: 800 – 1,050 (please indicate the word count on your assignment)**
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.