DO NOT DO ANY RESEARCH ON THIS ASSIGNMENT.
DO NOT REFFER TO YOUR TEXT BOOK
the work of Western art dated before 1400 CE. is provided to you in this link.
Be sure that the image you choose illustrates the entire work and not merely a detail. Do not choose a work illustrated in your textbook. Include a color reproduction of the work with your paper. Cite the source of the image, giving the author, title of the book, publisher, date and page number. In your paper always either underline or italicize the title of the work of art.
DO NOT DO ANY READING OR RESEARCH ON YOUR IMAGE.
In this paper you are asked to look carefully at the work and to describe it in your own words and to Formally Analyze the work. To convey to the reader it’s appearance and the nature of the works specific elements and themes.
Some of the questions you should answer are:
1) What kind of work is it ? (mosaic, fresco, panel painting etc)how does the material from which it is made effect the form or appearance of the work ?
2) What is the specific nature of the figures or scene depicted ?
3) Where are the figures or elements of the scene placed ? Where does the viewer’s
eye go first and how does the artist direct your eye around the work.
4) What is the relationship between the figures ?
5) What is the mood of the figures ? Their thoughts ?
6) What is the general compositional structure ? How are the elements arranged ?
7) What is the nature of the colors ? Warm, cool, soft, harsh etc.
8) Has the artist tried to convey the illusion of light ?
9) What are the textures, if any, depicted ?
10) How is space suggested ? What, if any, are the devices used to create the illusion
of space ?
11) What can be said about line ? Is it emphasized. How would you describe it ?
12) What is your response to the work.
This is not a complete list. Other questions should occur to you. Remember that it is often by asking the simplest of questions that your understanding of a work of art is deepened.
LENGTH: 3 to 4 typewritten pages, double spaced. Longer papers are
discouraged. The point is to say what needs to be said.
This assignment worth 35% of your grade.
DO NOT DO ANY RESEARCH ON THIS IMAGE, USE YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING .
The image that my instructor have finalised is in the link provided and also uploaded as a file.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.