Think about our areas of emphasis during this semester:
• Psychological science relies on empirical evidence, adapting as new data develop.
• Psychology explains general principles that govern behavior, while recognizing individual differences.
• Psychological, biological, social, and cultural factors influence mental processes and behavior.
• Our perceptions filter experience of the world through an imperfect personal lens.
• Applying psychological principles can change our lives in positive ways.
Once you have selected an article, read it and write a review. Your review must be no longer than 2 pages, typed, double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12point font, with one-inch margins.
Your review must contain the following information:
At the top, include your first and last name and the APA citation for the article you selected (see list at the end of this document).
Next, read your article and answer the following questions:
a. Hypotheses – What was the hypothesis being tested by the author(s)?
b. Participants – Who were the participants in the study?
c. Results – What did the author(s) find?
d. Conclusion – What did the author(s) conclude?
e. Critical analysis – What is your own impression of the findings? How does this relate to the material covered in class?
The Bonus Extra Credit will be graded as follows:
Hypotheses +2 points
Participants +2 points
Results +2 points
Conclusion +2 points
Critical analysis +2 points
Automatic 2-point deduction for:
Failure to follow format guidelines (i.e., less than 2 page, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font Failure to use full sentences
List of articles you can choose to read and evaluate:
1. Barry, A. E., Howell, S. M., Riplinger, A., & Piazza-Gardner, A. K. (2015). Alcohol use among college athletes: Do intercollegiate, club, or intramural student athletes drink differently? Substance use & Misuse, 50(3), 302-307. doi:10.3109/10826084.2014.977398
2. Carpusor, A. G., & Loges, W. E. (2006). Rental discrimination and ethnicity in names. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36(4), 934-952. doi:10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00050.x
3. McCarthy, R. J., Coley, S. L., Wagner, M. F., Zengel, B., & Basham, A. (2016). Does playing video games with violent content temporarily increase aggressive inclinations? A pre-registered experimental study. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 67, 13-19. doi:10.1016/j.jesp.2015.10.009
4. Musher-Eizenman, D. R., Holub, S. C., Miller, A. B., Goldstein, S. E., & Edwards-Leeper, L. (2004). Body size stigmatization in preschool children: The role of control attributions. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 29(8), 613-620.
5. Wei, W., Ma, J., & Wang, L. (2015). The ‘warm’ side of coldness: Cold promotes interpersonal warmth in negative contexts. British Journal of Social Psychology, 54(4), 712-727. doi:10.1111/bjso.12108
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.