The project includes a written report and a presentation. The purpose of this project is to perform a an analysis of a country taking into account both their cultural values as well as their human resource practices/policies. Such an analysis would be similar to part of the analysis you would perform as a manager considering entering a country.
The grade on your written report will be affected by the content as well as by the quality of the writing. Below is a list of the topics that should be addressed in your report.
Human Resource Management:
* Labor laws (actual laws per EIU country commerce report but also the degree of labor freedom per Heritage Foundation and Doingbusiness.org)
* Unions (participation rate, whether they are powerful, are strikes common)
* Participation of women in work force
* Cost of labor (compensation — provide minimum wage and wages in different fields and/or different levels in US dollars,)
* 1. Turn in a professional looking report font 12, 1 inch margins, double spaced with a title page.
* 2. Follow the outline above and cover each topic. If you truly cannot find any information make a note that you conducted the research and found nothing. Be aware I may choose to do some research myself and confirm the lack of information.
* 3. Have each member review the document for grammar, spelling, and overall quality of writing.
* 4. Reference all works in the following way:
* Within the text the parentheses go within the sentence were you are using the reference…right after the appropriate info:
* “Mexico’s per capita GDP is $X,XXX (Gomez, 1999; CIA, 2000).”
* Then in your list of references (at the end of your report), list the works in alphabetical order:
* Book ex: Adler, N., J. 1992. International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior. Belmont: Wadsworth Publishing Company.
* Internet ex: CIA. April 1, 2000. The World Factbook. https://www.cia.gov/resources/publications/publications-list/
* Article ex: Gomez, C. 1999. Article Name. Name of Magazine or Journal. 19: 32-50.
5. Make sure you include the full URL so I can get to the same info you used.
• 6. Use quotes when using a reference word for word.
* I. Use bullet points or list information within your paper (I expect well-written paragraphs).
* 2. Copy from your sources.
* 3. Quote paragraphs at a time.
* 4. Forget to provide references of sources used after each use. If reference is not included within text I will assume you are plagiarizing. The minimum punishment for plagiarism is an F.
* 5. Provide only one reference for each page. If you have obtained all the information in a page from one source (this should not happen often) then provide that reference at least once in each paragraph making it clear that the information in that paragraph comes from that one source.
* 6. Trust only one internet source…confirm your numbers and info with different sources.
Please use following links:
I have attached the Ecommerce that MUST be used, you can also use he following link:
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.