You have just been hired as the Chief Ethics Officer for a start-up online retail company. The company will initially have a workforce of 100 employees, including a financial department, a vendor-relations department, a Human Resources Department, and a Legal Department, among others. The company’s executive management group consists of a Chief Executive Officer, a Chief Operating Officer, a Chief Financial Officer, a Chief Legal Officer, a Chief Sales Officer, a Chief Information Officer, and a Chief Ethics Officer. The company has a Board of Directors consisting of the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Operating Officer, and 7 other independent directors. The company employs very sophisticated technology and has many trade secrets. The company has many competitors each of whom employs many competent employees, and many of those employees have access to their respective companies’ trade secrets.
Your mission for the company is to create:
1. A policy for reporting illegal or unethical behavior and for disciplining employees;
2. A values statement for the company;
3. Incentive compensation programs for the sales department and for the senior management of the company. Discuss the programs you would implement and the types of programs you think should not be implemented and why;
4. Training programs covering appropriate conduct for employees within the company (e.g. sexual harassment) and any other areas for which you think training program would be useful;
5. Gifts acceptance policy;
6. Compliance program with the Sarbanes/Oxley and the Dodd-Frank Acts;
7. Reporting structure for the executive management group, the Audit Department, and the Finance Department. (Does the Board of Directors have any role here?);
8. Description of the audits that should be conducted at the company. Where should the audits be focused and why;
9. Strategies the company should adopt prospectively so that the company can effectively compete while at the same time maintaining its ethical edge.
10. Discuss what stakeholders you believe should be considered in accomplishing the projects set forth above;
In creating the policies and programs above, discuss any ethical approaches you think should be applied in creating policies and programs set forth above. Discuss any rationales you think should be avoided in creating the items set forth above. Each of the above items that you will create is worth 10 points.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.