Items to Address:
The following items should be evident in the case paper:
· Identify the key roles and organizational issues through a brief summary or introductory paragraph (this is not the abstract page).
· Integrate specific theories from the readings for the type of organization. You may use previous module readings when applying a specific structure/system.
· Provide your personal perspective on the case, applying theories, perspectives, and structures you along with alternatives that could be best integrated to address the participant’s concerns.
· The paper must be written using current APA format (7thEdition) andmust include the following and not included in the word count.:
a) Title page
b) An abstract page—-articulates a clear and comprehensive overview of the paper (MUST BE 250 OR MORD WORDS).
d) and references list.
· The paper must have a minimum of 825 – 1,200 words. The case paper is short as you will apply your scenario in the following Discussion Board Forum assignment.
· Will be checked in SafeAssign upon submission for plagiarism.
· Do not use bullets or listing anywhere in the paper.
· Do not copy/paste the scenario into the paper.
· DO NOT miss any citations throughout the paper.
· Make sure the work is appropriately citing as you go.
· Make sure only add sources in that reference list that are actually present.
· Merida text must be in the writing and reference list, which is required.
· The paper must be organized.
· Must incorporate headings to organize the paper.
· References must be as follows:
§ A minimum of 7 different references, in addition to the Merida text and the Bible must be used. A variety of authors and sources is required.
· Presents articulate and detailed descriptions of the problems and issues central to the case. Provides a well-focused diagnosis of strategic issues and key problems that demonstrate an excellent grasp of the situation and challenges; descriptions are compelling and insightful; provides a thorough and effective summary.
· Presents a balanced, in-depth, and critical assessment of the facts with application to required research; develops insightful and well-supported conclusions using reasoned, sound, and informed judgments. Provides a clear application to the specified concepts with evidence of original thought, not re-stating the original scenario. Suggests alternative leadership solutions with theories and concepts applied. Integrates scripture and Merida text thoroughly.
· Very well organized. The narrative has clarity and includes strong, clear and varied transitions linking sub-topics and main topic. The narrative flows well throughout.
· Proper spelling and grammar are used.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.