• Student will ascertain from the case study, relevant data regarding the patient’s medical diagnoses (primary and secondary).
• The Student will be able to describe the basic features and thereby become more familiar with treatment approaches, theories models of practice and their appropriateness as it relates to the individual client through evidence based research and reflection on course material and knowledge acquired.
• The Student will list statistics obtained from evidenced based research. New and current statistics to include new procedures, discoveries, treatment approaches and medication should be included.
• The student will become more familiar with demonstrating knowledge and understanding by participating through role play in patient/caregiver education the importance of balancing areas of occupation with the achievement of health and wellness
• The student will become more familiar with demonstrating knowledge and understanding by participating through role play in patient/caregiver education the role of occupation in the promotion of health and the prevention of disease and disability for the individual, family, and society.
• The role of Occupational Therapy and role/role delineation of Occupational Therapy Practitioners will be discussed. Additionally, the student will articulate as they become more familiar with when and how to use the consultative process with specific consumers or consumer groups as directed by an occupational therapist.
• Explain the type of care setting the client presents in. Identify two important to consider that is unique to that particular setting (traditional and emerging) where the case study is taking place.
Case Study Assignment:
• Explain the primary and secondary medical diagnoses and all signs and symptoms commonly associated with this (these) medical condition(s).
• List treatment approaches, theories models of practice and articulate their appropriateness as it relates to the individual client.
• List at least 4 statistics obtained from research regarding the medical diagnoses (e.g., symptoms, prevalence, prognosis, medication(s) )
• Explain the role Occupational therapy plays and the role/role delineation its practitioners play in the health care setting of where your case study is taking place, i.e., hospital, out-patient, pediatrics, etc.
• Engage in the consultative process with persons, groups, programs, organizations, or communities in collaboration with inter- and intra professional colleagues:
• Create a clinical picture of patient based on performance areas, performance skills, and body functions (utilizing the OTPF 3rd ed. and data from the case study) by making a table grid and describing each area.
• Explain the progression of adjunctive to purposeful activity. Allocate Write 2 LTG (one needs to be an educational goal) and 1 STG for each LTG. The goals should directly relate to the problems.
• Design a 45 minute treatment session time for each component (e.g. 10 minutes for described adjunctive activity, 30 minutes for described purposeful activity)
• Incorporate into the designed treatment session an understanding understanding/learning derived from evidenced based practice research and the teaching/learning process plus describe and/or demonstration of knowledge of the use of technology in practice, which must include:
Electronic documentation systems
• Incorporate patient/caregiver training by demonstrating the principles of the teaching-learning process using educational methods and health literacy education approaches:
To design activities and clinical training for persons, groups and populations
To instruct and train the client , caregiver, family, significant others and communities at the level of the audience
• APA format. Submit a minimum of 10 pages paper, which should be free of spelling and grammatical errors. Utilize resources learned in course and library orientation.
APA style format and content
Cover page: tabs, centering, page numbers, organization of headings as per APA style
Font size, paragraph organization, headings, use of paraphrase and citations are accurate.
Content is a clear, well organized topic by paragraphs: introduction, body, conclusions.
Reference page in alphabetical order with correct format for reference. All references within 10 years.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.