Develop a realistic case and Identify a chronic illness and its relationship to rehabilitation. Could be from a previous experience on your career.
1. Identify chronic illness and its relationship to rehabilitation.
Choose from one: COPD, CHF, Stroke, Hip fracture
2. Create interventions that support an older adult’s adaptation to the chronic illness or disability.
3. Describe the nurse’s role in assisting older adults in managing chronic conditions.
4. From your readings and knowledge which opportunities do you think can be change in the health care system to improve care for older adults with chronic illness and disability.
· The paper is to be 5 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page, with less than 14% of similarity in Turnitin
· Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
· Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA 7th style.
Meiner, S.E., Yeager, J.J. (2019) Gerontologic Nursing 6th Ed. Elsevier. St. Louis. MO. ISBN: 9780323498111
Supplemental Materials & Resources
1. Bockhold, C., Hughes, R., & Ashley, K. (2016). The ethics of opioids for chronic noncancer pain. Nursing 2016, 46(10), 63-67.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.