Cited statistics about Substance/ Drug use in the African American community in Fulton county. Answer each bullet point with statistics and citations.
Aggregate (Target) Population
• Identifies an aggregate population, based on age vulnerability, culture, or chronic disease, to develop a community health diagnosis, plan, interventions, and evaluation.
• Includes a thorough description of the aggregate population.
• Aggregate population is based on three or more elements or risks that impose a negative impact on the health of the community, identified in the community assessment.
• Identifies gatekeepers or key informants who will assist the community health nurse in gaining access to the population of interest.
• Identifies a minimum of two community partners or agencies that can serve as resources for carrying out the proposed interventions.
• Includes an evidence-based rationale for why the community partner or agency is the ideal partner for the proposed interventions.
• Identifies specific resources at the community partner or agency that can be used by the community or population.
• Describes websites or other electronic sources that provide support for the proposed intervention.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.