1. To prepare for this writing assignment, you need to actively read Hollitz, Chapter 9, “Popular Culture as History: the Cold War Comes Home” as indicated in the Learning Module’s Introduction.
2. Complete a CTA on the secondary source (Document 1), “The Culture of the Cold War” by Stephen J. Whitfield. The CTA rubric is in the Learning Module, please follow.
3. Next, as you read the primary sources in Hollitz determine which 3 primary documents most strongly support Whitfield’s thesis (argument/author’s conclusion) and any supporting arguments the author might provide. List these primary sources at the end of the CTA with a detailed explanation for each. Explain why you believe these 3 documents best supports Whitfield’s thesis and evidence.
4. If you choose to quote from the documents, you must use quotation marks and cite the quotation, using document and page numbers. For example: (Document 3, p. 149). Avoiding proper citation is plagiarism. Do not use lengthy quotations; paraphrasing Whitfield’s words or the primary sources demonstrates that you have processed and understood the material. Remember, paraphrasing without proper citation is considered plagiarism as well.
5. Double-space your work, and use 12 point, Times New Roman font. Proof-READ aloud, and put spell and grammar check to work for you. Approximate length: 2 – 3 pages.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.