In tabular form, compare and contrast the effects of the topics below in healthy individual, and CVD, diabetes, breast cancer, and chronic back pain patients
1)Health Compromising Behaviors and Health Condition
1. Does tobacco use play a role in causing any of the health conditions above or making it worse? How is this the case?
2. Is sexual behavior a health compromising behavior for healthy individual and any of the conditions above? For example, does it cause the illness or illness risk? If yes, discuss sexual behavior as a cause of the condition or as a contributor to morbidity and mortality for any of the conditions listed.
3. How does any of these conditions impact a healthy sexual relationship (if at all)? What are the consequences of this impact, if it does occur? Are there effective treatments/therapies that may help with this problem?
4. How do these behaviors relate to stress among patients, if at all?
2) Health Enhancing Behaviors and Health Conditions
What are the recommendations for diet, exercise, and sleep for healthy individuals and the listed health conditions above- (CVD, diabetes, breast cancer, and chronic back pain patients)
How do these behaviors relate to stress, if at all?
Could any of these health behaviors have caused the condition or contributed to its prevention or development?
Identify and describe at least one theory-based and evidence-based practice for increasing one or more of these health promoting behaviors (oftentimes one type of intervention will work across behaviors).
· Include in your comparison whether the health behaviors you studied caused or contributed to the development of the health condition—also whether the health behaviors might be effective treatments for the health condition.
· Below the table draw conclusions regarding reasons for similarities and differences among the health conditions.
· Cite your assigned readings for the class, so far, as well as the readings you located to support your statements.
A literature review article less than 5 years old would be a good choice. All other articles should be recent empirical studies (i.e., studies that produced data and have a results section with statistical analyses or qualitative analyses). As much as possible, choose empirical studies that were published no more than 3 years ago.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.