I have chosen eBay for my research
Current APA 6th format for all elements of the paper
o Title Page
o Table of Contents
o Student Content
Internet sources (websites, articles, etc…)
1. You are an independent compensation and benefits analyst who has been contracted by an organization to redesign the compensation and benefits package of an aged job role within the organization. The job role is an active position within the organization, and the organization has recognized the compensation and benefits package of the role is out of date compared to the current market place. A redesign is required so that the organization can successfully recruit new employees.
a. Fully describe the organization that has contracted your services to provide the context and environment in which the organization operates. You are free to pick the organization.
b. Suggested organization types are public educational institutions, private non-profits, global multinational enterprises, etc…
2. The organization has asked you to redesign the compensation and benefits package for one specific aged role within their organization.
a. You are free to pick the role that requires redesign. Fully describe the role and how the role fits into the organization.
b. Suggestions include: cyber security engineer, professor of biology, high school physics teacher, CEO of a global multinational enterprise, management consultant, etc…
3. Perform market research to determine the range and variations of the compensation and benefits packages of the chosen job role across the current market place.
a. Internet sources include but are not limited to: Bureau of Labor Statistics, O*Net, Texas Tribune, etc…
b. Determine the variations by (at minimum):
i. Fixed compensation
ii. Variable compensation
iii. Non-monetary rewards
iv. Mandated benefits
v. Voluntary benefits
vi. Those specifically relevant to the job role
c. Record and document all data from each specific source. The documented data must be used to construct min/max ranges for each of the above compensation and benefits categories. All sources must be referenced.
4. Report all compiled data that are relevant to the role for the market research.
a. A table(s) is recommended to display all data from all sources.
b. Tables are expected to have some missing values as some sources may only report some data (i.e., one source may only report compensation data and a second source may only report benefits data).
5. Construct a detailed compensation and benefits package for the chosen job role. The recommendation should be robust, include all of the aforementioned categories (at minimum), and provide recommended ranges for each category. Consider the reality of the context and environment of the organization when designing the compensation and benefits package.
6. Provide an executive management summary section of the research steps, research sources, data, and reasoning behind the recommended compensation and benefits package. This summary should be robust yet succinct enough for an executive manager to quickly read and understand the scope of the project and recommendations.
7. Reflect upon the project and describe (as if describing it to the instructor) how the project clarified the course material, what you learned from the market research, how the project could be applied to actual work scenarios.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.