We have a paper, which is poorly written, the structure and flow require improvement, and should look more academic and professional.
we need it to be edited, keeping the main idea of the paper, but it will need to be more professional in terms of grammar, structure, flow, references
the below are comments we have received to improve the paper, In addition, I’m attaching the requirements ;
Add the question on a separate paper starting from question to dilemma in the beginning
2. Abstract last thing not graded
3. Add introduction and titles for each paragraph as a question
4. The question for the paper start with this paper argues / addresses / tackles/ the many /no/ in between challenges faced by managers in all industries/ functions – in most industries in a few functions (mainly in the health and education) (mainly in finance and marketing)
5. And this paper is to discuss the many different variant useful tools then list what tools I will discuss then write offered to managers to gauge and measure the ethical issues
6. Though they are useful and there are many challenges, the manager’s task is not easy to use these tools (a recap sentence at the end of the introductory paragraph)
7. Body paragraph title are there ethical challenges?
8. Brief definitions and examples (for instance, for illustration)
9. Discuss the 4 global markets, globalization, industrial revolution, technology (define them we mean blab la and this causes challenges to blab la sector)
10. Use examples from the MENA region
11. Make ur examples coherent what we use in the beginning then I will them at the end of the paper as well
12. Add examples!!
13. In introduction section define the difference between ethical challenges and ethical dilemma
14. Body paragraphs question are there ways to managers to assess their decisions?
15. The tools we have are 1) abstract (egoism) 2) best practices (volvo example that you are supporting ur competitors) 3) ethical theories in disguise (social innovation – CSR – GRI ) so when I discuss these theories I can organize it like this
16. Last section is the argument are these tools effective/helpful/useful to those managers who are going the examples of challenges I mentioned? So I can use one example and test it against 5 or 6 tools or many examples against one tool
17. Then write a conclusion paragraph so what is the message behind what I discussed? The managers job will always be a hard job …. / don’t opinions!! / give recommendations
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.