READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST BEFORE BIDING!!! MAKE SURE YOU KNOW DATA STRUCTURES IN JAVA
THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY MY PROFESSOR
Answering Questions with Data
Over the course of the semester, we’ve been talking about different structures we can use to work with data, and when we would use them. For this project, you’ll choose a question or data set of interest to you, and you’ll do some data analysis using programming to answer it. A set of free datasets is linked in the course description on Blackboard. Here are some examples of things you look at:
HERE IS THE SET OF FREE DATASETS LINKED IN THE COURSE: https://guides.emich.edu/data/free-data
• Look at World Development Indicators from the World Bank for a set of countries and consider whether different variables are related to GDP
• Analyze global temperature and compare it to other variables to look at causes or results of global warming
• Analyze the stock market and how it interacts with global economy
• How particular sports statistics vary over time or home vs. away
If you want to discuss a project idea, feel free to come by before class or to office hours to talk about it, or email me!
(YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A PROJECT THAT IS NOT IN THE LINK, JUST TELL ME WHAT PROJECT IS THAT)
To Turn In
• A final report. This should be 3-5 pages (not including bibliography or code) and should include:
– An introduction to the quesiton you’re studying
– A brief literature review; what is known on this question?
– Your approach to the analysis (which must involve some programming)
– Your results
– Some discussion of those results and a conclusion
– An annotated bibliography, that is, the sources you used with brief notes on how they were helpful. You can use any bibliography format here, just be consistent.
– Appendices with code and anything else you’d like to include.
JUST MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS ORDER
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.