Discussion Board Forum Instructions
Merida: Entire textbook
Merida, T. (2015). Christ-centered exposition: Exalting Jesus in 1 & 2 Kings. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishing Group. ISBN: 9780805496703.
Scott: pp: 245-309
Scott, W. R. (2015). Organizations and Organizing: Rational, Natural, and Open Systems Perspectives. London, England: Routledge. ISBN: 9780131958937
Create a thread mustbe 2,150-2,250 words (and demonstrate course-related knowledge. Each initial thread must include a mínimum of 9 sources in addition to the Bible, and must include the integration of a scripture, in current APA format (7th Edition),outlined in each respective Discussion Board rubric. Each thread mustintegrate at least 1 biblical principle:
From your readings this week, discuss the various types of network organizations and how this can impact the environmental process. Some environmental areas to consider can be through creating new organizations, technological changes, ecological processes, and much more.
A) All key components of the Discussion Board Forum prompt are answered in the thread. Major points are supported by all of the following: *Reading & Study materials; *Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples; *Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts); and *Source citations in current APA format, include the required 9 or more from personal research, the course readings, and the integration of 1 biblical principle.
B)Contribution made to discussion with each reply expounding on the thread. Major points are supported by all of the following: *Reading & Study materials; *Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples; *Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts); and *Three peer-reviewed source citations in current APA format (7th Edition) , and the integration of 1 biblical principle.
E) Reference page
F) Proper spelling and grammar are used.
G) Required word count (2,150-2,250 words) is met.
H) APA FORMAT (7TH EDITION) MUST BE USED.
I) Some pointers to look at for the future:
1) Make sure you adhere closely to the instructions. That includes word counts, number of sources, biblical integration, etc.
2) Make sure you are using appropriate headers and organizing your work for better flow.
3) Observe how many times you use one source. Some of you (not all) were very dependent upon one or two sources, often citing them many times throughout your work, while only citing your other sources once. Try to avoid that in the future. That will be especially important as you approach your dissertation projects where you cannot cite a source but a few times each.
4) Similar to #3, make sure you are providing appropriate APA citations where needed. Most of you appear to have this right, but some of you wrote entire paragraphs without a citation. To avoid potential plagiarism, always cite whenever needed.
5) Try to avoid first person point of view. While you are asked to provide a personal perspective, there is an art to writing ones perspective without using first person. That will become more important in your dissertation work
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.