BB 3 REPLY INSTRUCTIONS
Reading & Study
Merida: Entire textbook
Merida, T. (2015). Christ-centered exposition: Exalting Jesus in 1 & 2 Kings. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishing Group. ISBN: 9780805496703.
Scott: pp. 245-309
Scott, W. R. (2015). Organizations and Organizing: Rational, Natural, and Open Systems Perspectives. London, England: Routledge. ISBN: 9780131958937
1) Contribution made to discussion with each reply expounding on the thread. Major points are supported by all of the following:
a) *Reading & Study materials;
b) *Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples;
c) *Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts); and
d) *At leastFIVE peer-reviewed source citationsin current APA format, and the integration of 1 biblical principle.
2) Proper spelling, grammar, and APA format are used.
3) Proper spelling, grammar, and APA format are used.
4) Reply is present and contain a sufficient word count 650-750 words.
5) Make sure you adhere closely to the instructions. That includes word counts, number of sources, biblical integration, etc.
6) Make sure you are using appropriate headers and organizing your work for better flow.
7) Observe how many times you use one source. Some of you (not all) were very dependent upon one or two sources, often citing them many times throughout your work, while only citing your other sources once. Try to avoid that in the future. That will be especially important as you approach your dissertation projects where you cannot cite a source but a few times each.
8) Similar to #7, make sure you are providing appropriate APA citations where needed. Most of you appear to have this right, but some of you wrote entire paragraphs without a citation. To avoid potential plagiarism, always cite whenever needed.
9) AVOIDfirst person point of view. While you are asked to provide a personal perspective, there is an art to writing ones perspective without using first person.
10) LASTLY, MAKE SURE in-text citations within the paper. INCLUDE COMMAS between your author names and the publication years.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.