Your paper should include your name and course title, adhere to APA style, and written in 12-font and double-spaced. Use the four APA Level-1 headings and APA Level-2 headings as sub-sections. The full APA references should appear at the end of the assignment. Use format template on next page for this assignment.
Include the full reference of the article as the title of your paper.
From a recent (past 5 years) peer-reviewed journal, find an article that utilized the qualitative method. Read the article and be able to provide a short summary of the study. Use the following guidelines:
• Problem Statement – Identify the background/rationale and research problem for the study.
• Theory – Identify the theory the researcher(s) grounded the study in and describe the major research findings that support the theory. Next, list out the research questions or aims.
• Participant(s) – Who or what was the population of interest and what sample participated in the study.
• Data Collection Strategies – Identify out of the following which were used and then provide a definition. How these were used will be answered in the Procedures section.
o Interviews and questionnaires
o Audiovisual materials
• Design – Briefly describe the research design or approach that was utilized (e.g., ethnographic or phenomenological approach). Provide a definition of the design and a rationale as to why the design was the most appropriate (i.e., connect the design back to the research problem to be addressed).
• Procedures – Briefly describe the data collection procedures.
• Identify who and how the data were analyzed.
• Describe the findings of the study and discuss how it supports or refutes the theory presented in the literature review.
Limitations and Suggestions – Identify the potential reasons why one should “suspend trust” in drawing inferences from using the qualitative method. Provide some rationale for additional approaches that can strengthen the outcome.
• Ethical Considerations – Briefly discuss any related ethical or field issues that should be a consideration when collecting qualitative data?
Please provide annotations where you found the information in the article and please make sure the problem statement is not a purpose statement
Also please provide the article
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.