Do a domain architecture analysis on your assigned sequence using all programs posted in resources.
1. Show results from each program.
2. Generate your own consensus for the domain architecture based on this analysis.
3. Generate a final cartoon of the domain architecture of your protein ( draw by hand and take a picture OR use an editing software like word OR use ‘My domains’ – http://prosite.expasy.org/mydomains/, OR IBS – http://ibs.biocuckoo.org/online.php).
4. Discuss any unresolved issues or ambiguities remaining after completing the analysis.
Sample analyses in 2 different formats are also attached from previous assignments. Note: These only include the results/analysis, not the discussion, citation, etc.
Write a formal methods section for your assignment. Example of how methods are written for computational biology papers was attached in the previous assignment and another example is attached to this assignment
Don’t forget to cite your work for both Parts A and B.
ABOVE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ASSIGNMNET FROM PROFESSOR, BELOW IS MINE:
1) I already did the table and the results, I also draw the cartoon but I am not able to do the analysis, method, discussion extra!
2) You don’t need to add any resources I will put down the links for the program s I used you only need to put them in an CSE citation format.
3) Professor posted PowerPoints about each program so I will upload these and you can use them to do analysis or discussion
4) I will upload the sample that she posted and another sample for my friend that didn’t get good grade so don’t follow any it’s just to give you an idea of how I want this paper to be.
The websites I used for the graph and cartoon are:
1) SMART http://smart.embl-heidelberg.de/
2) Pfam http://pfam.xfam.org/
3) CDD http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/cdd.shtml
4) Prosite http://prosite.expasy.org/
5) Interpro http://www.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/
6) IBS – http://ibs.biocuckoo.org/online.php (For the Cartoon)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.