For the Unit 1 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum of 1200 words) which addresses the questions and statements below. When finished, the essay should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections. A minimum of three scholarly sources are required, and all sources should be cited and referenced in APA format.
1. Define the term “scarcity”. Explain how scarcity applies even in a “rich” country like the United States.
2. Contrast positive economics and normative economics? Give an example of each.
3. The person who smokes cigarettes cannot possibly be think- ing in terms of costs and benefits because it has been proven that cigarette smoking increases one’s chances of getting lung cancer. Evaluate the part of the statement that reads “the person who smokes cigarettes cannot possibly be thinking in terms of costs and benefits”?
4. Describe how each of the following would affect the U.S. PPF:
(a) a war takes place on U.S. soil,
(b) the discovery of a new oil field,
(c) a decrease in the unemployment rate, and
(d) a law that requires individuals to enter lines of work for which they are not suited.
5. Explain the condition that gives a PPF a bowed outward (concave downward) shape. Identify an example of this law.
Arnold, R.A. (2019). Economics (13th ed.). Cengage Learning.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.