Presentation One: Evaluation of Teacher Effectiveness
Purpose of the PowerPoint Presentation.
This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to use measurement tools for evaluating teaching effectiveness and your understanding of how evaluation of teaching quality can lead to improved instruction.
Observe an exemplary or any K-12 teacher’s classroom and determine the degree of teaching effectiveness through the use of the Danielson rubric or your school’s teacher evaluation rubric. During the observation, you must take field notes, evidence notes, or use a rating rubric to record the observed behavior.
1. Observe the teacher in relation to the Danielson’s rubric or your school’s teacher evaluation rubric. Collect your observation data in the form of field notes, evidence notes, or rating rubrics.
2. Report your analysis of the observation data in relation to these categories: a) when and where the observation(s) took place and which observation rubrics were used, b) what you observed during the observation lesson, and c) a summary of the unnamed teacher’s teaching effectiveness.
3. Identify what you think are the three most important aspects of teaching that are presented in the Danielson rubric or your school’s teacher evaluation rubric. Provide a rationale as to why these are the three most important aspects of teaching for you.
4. Describe how you, as an administrator, can use information gathered through the use of the teaching evaluation rubric/s to improve instructional quality at your school.
5. Prepare a presentation of your finding in the power point.
Your PowerPoint Presentation Format.
Prepare a ten-minute presentation of your finding. Make a copy of a handout that summarizes your presentation. Your handout should be typed, no more than two-single spaced pages, and in Times New Roman 12-point font. The purpose is to present your findings. Your presentation will include the following:
a) A brief summary of your observation results about the unnamed teacher. This includes a description of the following: a) when and where the observation(s) took place and which observation rubric/s that were used, b) what you observed during the observation, and c) a summary of the unnamed teacher’s teaching effectiveness.
b) A brief summary of the teacher evaluation rubric/s.
c) A brief description of the three most important aspects of teaching that are presented in the Danielson model or your school’s teacher evaluation rubric. Provide a rationale as to why these are the three most important aspects of teaching for you.
d) A brief description of how you, as an administrator, can use information gathered by these two teaching evaluation rubrics to improve instructional quality at your school.
e) Hand in to the course instructor your handout.
When submitting this assignment:
· Save the handout in a .doc or .docx file format
· Save your file as your last name, underscore, HO (ex: Smith_HO)
· Upload document to Assignment Area
· Save your PowerPoint as a .ppt or .pptx with your last name, underscore, PP (ex: Smith_PP
· Upload file to Assignment area and hit submit
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.