GenX Case Study- SCENARIO pages 2-6 in the pdf document. Write a 2-page policy brief to guide your advocacy recommendations for proposed solution to the GenX issue in North Carolina. Note that all of the 7 questions don’t need to be discussed in the fact brief, but you should consider them as prior to writing the fact brief.
1. Who are the stakeholders and what do you think their perspectives are on this case? Consider their primary needs and priorities. What are their needs? What can and cannot be negotiated? Consider what they must gain, and what they have to lose.
2. What are the costs of maintaining the status quo? What part of the situation must change, and which stakeholders do you need to persuade?
3 What concessions would you ask each stakeholder to make, if any?
4. What is your policy recommendation? Substantiate your claims using examples of scientific and non-scientific data. Your response should incorporate a problem statement, as you have defined it. Please comment on the role of non-scientific data in this decision.
5. How much will your recommendations cost to implement? (Don’t need exact $ figures or you can make these up)
6. What are likely to be the primary obstacles to implementation? (Does your solution require legislative approval? administrative approvals?)
7. What would be your communication strategy to reach out to stakeholders? How would you incorporate their primary motivators and needs into your communication strategy, if at all?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.