3. You need to address the cost analysis of the NGO you chose. Research the NGO’s financial information and ascertain and explain why or why not this organization is cost effective. Do they report their donations, annual budget? If so, how much of every dollar goes to support their mission?
3. A hands-on activity: In this component you need to tell me what kind of activity your class of students would do to illustrate the important work of your chosen organization. It could be a science experiment, it could be a research paper, it could be an informative campaign about the work your organization does. The important thing to remember with this part is that you choose your audience (so if you have always wanted to teach 2nd grade, gear your activity towards second grade) and make sure your activity is age appropriate for your chosen audience. For example, if you are having second graders write a research report, this would not be very age appropriate. Make sure you identify your audience in this section so I am able to grade appropriately.
4. Follow-up activity: In this component you need to include an extension activity that will perpetuate contemplation about your organization. For example, if you chose Save the Manatees, your class might have a bake sale in order to adopt a manatee and then research the manatee, maps its travels, diet etc. for the year. This component is designed to continue to build on the learning that is occurring in the classroom.
5. This presentation needs to be engaging, meaning you need to include graphs, maps, charts, data, etc. in order to draw in your audience.
6. You also need to include on your final slide your works cited page, utilizing at least three sources for your project.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.