Please respond to the following:
· Develop a fictional case study that details a specific crisis event. The case study must include information about family relationships.
· Using the Genogram Template, complete the genogram using the fictional case study you developed in above and insert a copy of the genogram in your paper.
· Identify and discuss at least two evidenced-based interventions you could use with the fictional case study you developed.
· The interventions can be either for a specific individual presented in the case study or the family unit as a whole. You can also identify one individual intervention and one family intervention. Be sure you clearly indicate if the intervention is for a specific individual or for the family as a whole.
· Evaluate the success of the interventions using empirical support (results of research studies on each intervention discussed above).
Your Assignment should be a 4–6 page expository essay (not including the title and reference pages) and should include the following elements:
· Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and section number, and date
· Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
· Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of family resilience across the life span
· Reference page: Sources in APA format
· Include a minimum of three scholarly or academic sources and your text to support your responses and conclusions
· Make sure that all sources listed on the reference page correspond to an in-text citation in the body of your paper.
· Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned
· Use standard 1″ margins on all sides
· Use APA Formatting and Citation style
· If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Academic Success Center.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.