This assignment helps the student work through project closure. Through the closing process, the project manager secures the acceptance of the project’s final products or services from the stakeholders and customer. A completion document is created that verifies the milestones while reflecting on what the project team learned while working on this project; the lessons learned help us improve future projects.
To assist you, there are completion document and lessons learned templates on the assignment page.
1. For your scholarly/narrative section write a 1-2 page paper addressing the following scenario: You are told that you are being moved from your current project to a new assignment and you have one week to transfer your work to a new PM.
a. What will be important to do in this final week to pass your project onto a new PM or team?
b. What qualities would you look for in a new PM for your project?
c. What have you built into your project to ensure that the project will achieve the practice change you proposed?
d. Although this is a theoretical scenario, it is expected that your writing is evidence-based as demonstrated by inclusion of scholarly sources to support your thoughts.
2. Attach your completed lessons learned and project completion templates to your scholarly section as appendices.
3. Complete the completion document and lessons learned form.
4. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing and APA format as expressed in the most current APA edition.
PREPARING THE PAPER
1. Verify your project’s milestones, and finish the completion document and lessons learned form.
2. Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly using the most current edition of the APA manual.
3. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.