Complete and present your final culture plan to your cohort/ class. Details below.
STEP 1: Select an organization for which to build a full culture plan. This can be an organization you know of, have worked for, have owned, are starting, or otherwise. I would suggest picking an organization with which you are familiar.
STEP 2: Build a basic culture plan for this organization, answering the following questions. You will present this culture plan to your cohort-mates during our final week of class. Imagine as if you were the entrepreneur in charge. This is your final exam. So be sure to make connections/ correlations to our course content and research as well. The decision you are making as an entrepreneur with this culture plan is important. However, the reasoning as to WHY you are doing it is just as important for the sake of this class. Show us how you would apply the models we’ve explored.
– Identify and introduce a problem for the culture of the organization. This can be something simple or more complex. Present a solution (your hypothesis) for this project. For example, if I say I work at Slack and employee turnover is an issue (the problem) I will address turnover by doing “X” (the solution). ((5 points))
– What are the mission, vision, values or the organization? Do they need editing? If so, why? How? How do they affect the original problem you’ve identified? ((5 points))
– How will the individual people affect this plan? Will you account for motivators, behaviors, perceptions, personality, identities? Why? How? ((5 points))
– What can you foresee outside of your control as the entrepreneur? Pesky lemons! How will you address them? Why? ((5 points))
– Will you incorporate measurement? How could you measure the outcome of your solution (“x”)? ((5 points))
STEP 3: PRESENT IT!
– Present your solution to your cohort-mates during your final week in our ENTR 451 course.
– You will have 5-10 minutes to present your culture plan. Imagine we were your new team members, investors, partners, employees, leaders and you are presenting this to us for us to consider.
– Your presentation should be engaging. Use of Google Slides, Powerpoint, images, is strongly encouraged. You will also be expected, if your presentation does not cover it, to submit any text/ references/ works cited as well (max 1-page of text).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.