VERSION 2 (revised paper)cover letter after you revise your paper in response to feedback, you will write a second one-page cover letter, “response to my reviewers,” to be included at the front of your paper revision. please answer the following questions and address any other concerns you might have:
* in v. 2, what is your thesis? how has it changed (or not changed) from first draft to revision?
* how did you address (or choose not to address) your reviewers’ suggestions and the improvements?
* what strengths do you see in this version as compared to the first? or, what are you happiest with in this revision? choose one or two elements or aspects of your writing in this revision (e.g., motive, thesis, structure, analysis, key words, orienting, etc.) that you think work(s) well—and describe why.
* what was most challenging in your drafting and revision process? How did you approach those challenges? choose one or two elements or aspects of your writing in this revision (e.g., motive, thesis, structure, analysis, key words, orienting, etc.)that feel(s)less successful—and describe why.
* in keeping with scholarly practice, you’ll express your indebtedness in an Acknowledgments section(at the bottom of your cover letter/response to your reviews) anyone who gave you feedback on drafts or contributed informally to your thinking on your topic—for example, your classmates, roommates, and/or family members, etc.
I have attached the syllabus and instructions, revised copy of the draft of the final reflection, and resources that will help with the revision. I personally think the draft is awful, therefore feel free to change it to make the reflection stronger
Please do not hesitate if you have any questions. Thanks 🙂
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.