Analyze the responsibilities and duties of the first officer on the crime scene for collecting physical evidence.
Write a paper responding to the following questions:
* Discuss the responsibilities of the first responding officer at the crime scene.
* Describe the basics of processing a crime scene, including the proper documentation and collection of physical evidence.
Minimum Submission Requirements
* This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (3 pages) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
* Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
* Use materials from the text and/or any outside resources to support your response.
* Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
* Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
* Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
* A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
* Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style
Within this paper be sure to:
Identify and compare 4 or more responsibilities of the first responder with a supporting explanation.
Use 4 credible resources
Apply relevant information related to 5 evidence collection responsibilities of the first responder/CSI. Make sure the descriptions and examples of the first responder’s responsibilities are insightful and thorough.
Thoroughly analyze 5 or more evidence collection responsibilities of the first responder/CSI and be sure the analysis is fully developed and exhaustive.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.