Does the Greenhill Community Center have a solid mission and direction? Discuss the organization’s mission and how well the organization accomplishes that mission.Are there examples of “mission creep” in this case study?
2. Discuss Board member’s responsibilities and the consequences of inaction/inactivity on the part of the Board. Define the roles of the Board of Directors and Executive Director in this organization and how these roles are relevant to the legitimate governance structure in place. What appears to be the board’s role in fundraising? Is it working? Why or why not?
3. What are the two most pressing issues facing Greenhill Community Center? Why should these issues take precedent and be dealt with as a priority?
4. What do you think of Leslie’s actions so far? What signals is she sending? Do these actions and decisions add up to a strategy? If so, what is it?
5. Will this strategy work and how do you know? What obstacles is she facing?
6. What should she do now to ensure the proper operation of the organization, that she is an effective liaison to the Board, and a good staff manager?
Include at least two text book citations for each topic question in APA format. All citations must be relevant and supportive of your answer and aligned with the topic. Failing to provide this information will lower your grade.
Your final submission should be 5-7 pages in length. Page 1 of your final draft should be the Cover Sheet, the last page of your final draft should be the Citation/Reference Page. Please include a citation page listing all sources used in this assignment in APA format.
Your file should be saved in MS Word, Times New Roman 12 Point Font, double-spaced, and named as follows: Last Name, First Initial, Assignment Title, Example: Doe, J, Mission Analysis.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.