1. Hazard Mitigation Response Paper for W7 Instructions
Based on the instructions given to you in Week 1, at the end of Week 3, you will develop an outline and submit it to your instructor for approval, and comments. Use the outline below as a guide and submit your work in the drop box below.
Hazard Mitigation Plan Outline
· The community’s disaster history.
· What is mitigation and why is a mitigation plan necessary?
· How was the plan prepared?
· How did you obtain your information?
· The goals and objectives of the mitigation plan?
2. Community and Hazard Exposure Profile (part 2 of the template)
· Community population
· Miles of roads
· Manufacturing plants
· Military bases
3. List of possible community hazards (part 1 of the template). For each hazard discuss:
· Hazard description
· Impact on property
· Impact on safety and health
· Any other community considerations
4. Hazard Vulnerability analysis and frequency chart (part 3 of the template)
· Explanation of a hazard vulnerability analysis
· Your chart or list matrix
5. Your community’s capability assessment (part 4 of the worksheet)
· Community response capabilities
· Description of local law enforcement response capabilities (size, capability, etc.)
· Description of local fire agencies and response capabilities
· EMS capabilities, ambulance services, hospitals, etc.
· Physical resources
· Technical resources (example: early warning systems)
· Information resources (radio, TV, etc.)
· Financial resources (emergency funds in the community, grants, state funds, etc.)
6. Recommended Mitigation Measures (part 5 of the template). For each measure include information such as:
· Objectives supported
· Who is responsible
· When must it be done
· Who can help
· Their overall assessment of response capabilities
· Their recommendations for implementing priority mitigation projects for the community
· Their overall assessment of the community’s vulnerability and response capabilities
8. Any additional charts, graphs, illustrations, etc.
· They may include charts, graphs, and illustrations in the mitigation plan itself to assist with clarification and explanation. They must remember to include source citations if they copied items and/or for the information provided in the item if they created the chart or graph.
9. Cover page and reference page
· The cover page and reference page must be included. Remember these pages are not to be counted as part of the seven (7) page minimum.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.