Please complete 4 of the 7 below questions:
1. The War of the Roses was a complex and long internecine conflict in England that ended with the victory of Henry VII (father of Henry VIII) taking the throne. Give an overview of the conflict using the link in your Readings folder. How did an unlikely candidate like Henry Tudor (Henry VII) come to claim the throne?
2. Describe the effects that Cushing’s Syndrome and McCleod Syndrome had on the death of Henry VIII (though historians cannot yet prove he had them, the evidence is compelling, as you will see from the readings). What effect did these diseases possibly have on his inability to produce a healthy male heir?
3. What attributes did Machiavelli ascribe to an ideal “prince”? Please give at least three to five specific examples from the reading link.
4. Choose one of the artistic pieces (fine art, such as sculpture or painting) from the Italian Renaissance (or you can look at the Northern Renaissance if you prefer) from the links provided. What is the name of the piece, and who created it? Why does it appeal to you?
5. Why did the Renaissance begin in Italy? Trace the progress of the Renaissance from the Italian city-states northward and justify your answer with specific examples.
6. Explain the political situation in the Holy Roman Empire during the Renaissance. Why was it, in some ways, a weaker state than England or Spain?
7. Describe the work of the key humanists Petrarch, Erasmus, and More. Compare and contrast their ideas about the human condition, commenting on how religious beliefs intersected with humanism.
THEN answer these two questions.
1. How did John L. O’Sullivan explain the meaning of “Manifest Destiny?”
2. Please read the Texas Declaration of Independence. Which of the numerous accusations against the Mexican government indicated the greatest area of conflict between the Anglo-Americans and the Mexican government?
Texas Declaration of Independence: http://www.lsjunction.com/docs/tdoi.htm
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.