Impact Analysis Part 3: Prevention and Response Strategies
Prior to or when security measures fail, it is essential to have in place several response strategies. In 1,250-1,500 words:
1. Explain how negotiations with accreditors on compliance should be dealt with. Provide an example.
2. Present appropriate response strategies that can be put into action (i.e., breach notification policies).
3. Present employee training recommendations for creating awareness of the organization’s security measurements.
4. Explain how to obtain feedback on the effectiveness of security policies from stakeholders. Provide an example.
5. Explain how to identify new threats, vulnerabilities, or any countermeasures that may not have been present/available when the initial security measures were first implemented. What mechanisms could be in place to catch any oversights? Explain how this would be reported/communicated. Example, an IT professional explains why a specific device is configured, why if it is compliant it will NOT work, or why if it is NOT compliant it does work.
6. Explain how operational managers, stakeholders, and/or individuals affected will be notified. Provide examples for each.
7. Identify organization management techniques to respond quickly to new challenges. Explain with supporting details.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.