Essay must be written in first person style with proper citations and references
John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (1892 –1973): English writer, poet, philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion. While many other authors had published works of fantasy before Tolkien, the great success of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings led directly to a popular resurgence of the genre. This has caused Tolkien to be popularly identified as the “father” of modern fantasy literature—or, more precisely, of high fantasy. In 2008, The Times ranked him sixth on a list of “The 50 greatest British writers since 1945”. Forbes ranked him the 5th top-earning dead celebrity in 2009.
1.Essay conforms to an appropriate APA style manual, especially regarding in-text citationsand the bibliography.
2. The paper is legible; it is double-spaced; it is the correct length (1500 words minimum,2000 maximum); it is presented neatly.
3. Paper includes a title page with you name, student #, date, title of paper, and who it is for.
4. If handed in(rather than e-mailed), the paper is stapled in the upper left-handcorner (do NOT put it in a cardboard or plastic folder)
.5. Formal CanadianEnglish is used. Avoid contractions, clichés, and slang language. If you use a spell checker, set its options to “Canadian English (CE). If you use a “grammar checker,” set its options to “formal.”
6. Non-gendered language is used when referring to human beings unless specifically discussing a man or woman. [READ the University of Manitoba’s “Language Usage Guidelines”, in University Policies, University of Manitoba Undergraduate Calendar.]
7. Essay has been carefully proof-read for grammatical and spelling errors. Spell-check helps, but it does NOT catch everything that proof-reading does.
8. Direct quotations are indicated as suchand their source properly documentedwith citations. Indirect quotations orparaphrases are also to be cited properly. Web pages are cited according to the guidelines givenin the APA style-manual. These in-paper references must be formatted according to one of the outlined styled guides.Failure to document your sources is dishonest and will lower your grade substantially.
9. Make sure you include a complete, and correct, bibliography of ALL sources use
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.