In this paper, reflect on your leadership style using your five strengths as identified by StrengthsFinder 2.0, your experiences, and the literature on transformational leadership and other leadership styles. Compare your strengths with the characteristics of transformational leadership. Refer to the rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this paper.
Please note that although general APA format is required, you can use first-person (“I”) in this paper because this is a personal paper.
1. Thorough description of your strengths(showing deep understanding of your strengths)
2. Reflection on your strengths, giving specific examples from your personal and/or professional lives.(Excellently written reflection showing deep understanding of your strengths. Includes multiple, specific examples from personal and professional lives)
3. Use of literature in describing transformational leadership (no less than 3 references). All information is accurate and shows a deep understanding of the literature. Includes more than 3 references.
4. Comparison of your own strengths with transformational leadership. Also discuss in the context of complexity(showing deep understanding of your strengths in the context of complexity)
5. Describe how your leadership style has/might evolve as you develop your role as an advanced practice nurse. Compare and contrast your leadership style with other leadership styles (written description showing deep understanding of your leadership evolution. Compares and contrasts your style)
6. Clear and coherent writing style.
7. Use of appropriate grammar, APA format.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.