Intellectual Growth Outcomes
1. Breadth. The student will articulate and discuss the goals, purposes and methods used to understand the world in scientific, aesthetic, cultural, historical, ethical, and religious ways.
2. Integration. The student will identify the similarities and differences among these ways of knowing/experiencing the world and will explore the relationships among them.
1. Communication. The student will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in both oral communication and written communication, including research writing.
2. Critical Thinking. The student will analyze complex issues and arguments (e.g., identify assumptions, premises, and conclusions) in various intellectual contexts (scientific, technical, ethical, aesthetic, social, global, etc.) and will evaluate the validity and soundness of such arguments.
3. Problem Solving. The student will gather relevant information and ideas and apply appropriate principles, concepts, and theories to solve significant social and intellectual problems in diverse communities.
1. Ethical Values. The student will recognize ethical dilemmas and identify the values that inform various responses to such dilemmas. The student will also recognize and evaluate the differences in value judgments based on culture, religion, and historical perspective.
2. Aesthetic Values. The student will recognize the nature of aesthetic judgments and the values that inform them, and will evaluate the differences in such responses.
Personal Growth Outcomes
The student will articulate his/her current sense of personal identity in relation to such factors as work, faith, values, community, and ideas, and will reflect on the development of this identity and his/her goals for further growth.
Write a 3-4 page self-assessment that addresses your growth in the knowledge, skills, and values of the Ottawa University learning outcomes for Liberal Arts Studies. Reflect on your understanding of a liberal arts education and on your learning in each breadth area. Refer to specific courses and/or life experiences that have contributed to your learning and growth in each area. Refer to the Guiding Questions in the Liberal Arts Essays Resources area for assistance. Conclude your essay with a reflection regarding any steps you may take going forward to continue your learning in these areas in the future.
The following article by William Cronon describes the meaning of a liberal arts education. As you read and reflect on the article, consider how you have grown in the characteristics of a liberally educated person as he describes them. http://www.williamcronon.net/writing/only_connect.html
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.