Final Term Paper
1. At least five (5) bibliography sources
2. At least 3-5 typed pages (750-1,250 words)
3. At least 3 non-internet sources (preferably journal articles)
1. Must be well researched
2. Must be well written
3. Must have sufficient documentation
4. Must have clear examples and supporting material
1. Describe and explain your research problem or area (1-2 pages).
2. Explain the significance and societal impact of your problem or area (1-2 pages).
3. List your results, conclusions, implications, suggestions, and/or solutions (1 page).
Mass Media Analysis Paper
Suggested Final Topics (Only pick one of the listed topics, I can pick one of the topics for you as well)
1. The news media are necessarily structured to special interests.
2. The news media are the link that enable American democracy to function.
3. Advertising persuades people to buy things they don’t really need.
4. Advertising is the foundation, and cause, of American economic prosperity.
5. Public Relations glorifies the established order at the expense of truth and justice.
6. Public Relations explains complexities and difficult issues to the public.
7. Corporate America gets a raw deal from a predominantly anti-business news media.
8. The news media reflect a business perspective because the media are big business.
9. The media’s watchdog role results in constant, extreme criticism of government.
10. The news media quite often serves as agents of the American government.
11. Newspapers and TV news equally create a public climate of crime hysteria.
12. Media crime coverage simply reflects what exists in society.
13. African-Americans are depicted in news/entertainment through inaccurate stereotypes.
14. African-Americans get better media treatment because they complain more effectively.
15. Hispanic culture/tradition are treated as inferior by the news/entertainment media.
16. Increasing Hispanic economic power is resulting in better treatment by the media.
17. The media view Asian-Americans as either “model citizens” or the sly, evil Fu Man Chu.
18. Asian-Americans are shown as superior individuals by news and entertainment media.
19. Women/minorities are unfairly depicted by media because so few of them work in it.
20. Women have gained more in the media than other minorities in the past 25-30 years.
21. Television must appeal to the lowest audience level in order to have large audiences.
22. Television reflects back the good, the bad, the worthy. the unworthy that is in society.
23. Media regulation is needed to keep smut, garbage and stupidity out of the public mind.
24. Only through unregulated media can society achieve ultimate knowledge and truth.
25. The Internet will soon be considered another delivery system, like TV and newspapers.
26. Eventually, most all media will become part of an overall internet.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.