Documents are also attached for format and article to use for question 1.
You must use the attached template for your paper, failure to do so will result in a return of your paper for you to redo, a reduction in points, or both.
Answer each of the following questions:
1. Of the documents reviewed in class (excluding the U.S. Constitution), which do you feel serves as the most important at this point in time? Be sure to provide significant support for your argument.
Link to article id like to use….It is also attached to the request
2. When examining critical infrastructure, which sector possess the largest risk and what legal and ethical issues must the U.S. government consider when attempting to harden the target?
3. Discuss the challenges associated with protecting the homeland and balancing privacy and civil liberties. Is there a conflict that exists between the law, ethics, and politics and does this present challenges in homeland security?
4. Critique the homeland security enterprise’s capability to meet emergent future challenges while balancing civil liberties.
• Your paper must be at a minimum of 8-12 pages, or 2-3 pages per question (the Title, Abstract, and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
• Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
• Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double spaced.
• Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
• Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
• All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
Plagiarism Free Papers
Originality & Security
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.