Please include at least one outside source when answering each question. An outside source is another source other than your text. Please adhere to APA format when completing this assignment. Please include a cover page in accordance with APA format, show your outside sources as in-text citations within the answers, and provide a list of the used outside sources as references at the end of the document. Please remember to number each question. Finally, regarding all assignment, do not use word-for-word from the text or direct quote. Please paraphrase your answers in an explanatory fashion. Use examples to validate and support your comments!
1. Framing with negotiations can be very beneficial. Consider this scenario. Jim has a 2018 Lexus LS that he is selling. Jim purchased it new two years ago for $68,800. Today, Jim wants $60,000 for it. You want to pay $46,500. Here are some facts about the vehicle that Jim has presented to you.
• Mileage 52,000 Miles
• Excellent Tires
• Still under warranty for another eighteen (18) months
• No history nor signs of any problems with the vehicle
• No history nor signs of any damage caused by wrecks
• His has records to regular maintenance (oil change every three thousand (3000) miles, rotation of tires, regular front-end alignments, radiator flush, etc,)
Jim has presented (framed) a pretty good case for the sale of the vehicle for this price. Based on this scenario, create a four-point frame, based on the facts presented, for how you would frame your response
2. The Delphi Method/Technique is a procedure that is used often in business. Consider this scenario. You owe you own daycare that merits you a great deal of money annually. You have always done well with your business and to your credit, you have developed an excellent reputation. Within the last few months, you have become concerned about your business. Your business is growing, which is great, but you are concerned about liabilities, finances, organizational and management skills, time management, ineffective marketing, and how to care for the children even better than you have in the past. You have created a plan that you think is good, but you want to involve a Delphi Method in your planning. For these concerns, who do you call to be a part of this Delphi Method Team?
3. Power is a word that is often used in business or other industries on a regular basis. The text describes five Sources of Power – How People Acquire Power. For this question, consider Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban. Identify which of the power(s) Cuban has and provide an explanation of how he demonstrates these powers. (Note: it could be Cuban demonstrates just one of these powers, two of these powers, three of these powers, four of these powers, or you may have assessed and decided that he demonstrates all five of these powers).
4. You are involved in a negotiation with two individuals; one from the United States and one from Japan. In this negotiation, it is imperative that you integrate collectivism and individualism in your negotiation. Which of these individuals do you integrate individualism and which one of these individuals do you integrate collectivism? Explain your answers.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.