1. Religion Name: Name the group, and include both formal and less formal names. For example, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is more informally often known as the LDS Church or the Mormon Church.
2. Type: Indicate if it is a sect or denomination of a larger religion if is a new religious movement if it still has active adherents (now dormant or no-longer-practiced religious groups are allowed)
3. Founding Info: When, where, and by whom was the group started. Along with pertinent information about initial spread or opposition.
4. Distinguishing Beliefs: What are a few of the beliefs most important to the adherents of this group? Key Historical Moments: What are a few of the most important historical events to life and evolution of this religious group?
5. Practices of Worship: What are some of the distinguishing features of how the faith is practiced in terms of it’s services, liturgy, worship, ritual, spiritual practices, etc.? Please include links to videos or images of this. The ARDA YouTube Channel is a great example resource: http://www.thearda.com/learningcenter/youtubep.asp?ID=1&g=Advent%20Christian%20Church &t=Sermon,%20pt.%201&v=Hpi7-BoQjRs#Watch
6. Demographics & Location: In what countries or regions is/was the group most concentrated. Is/was the group highly centralized or dispersed globally? What other demographics tend(ed) to characterize the group in terms of race, class, education level, political affiliation, etc.? Additional Insights: What else stood out to you as you researched the group? Include any additional interesting insights or findings. Especially social, economic, cultural, or political issues related to readings in this course. Again, remember to be objective in tone; even if covering positive or negative features or events in the group’s life.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.