Create a 3 page submission in which you develop a PICO(T) question for a specific care issue and evaluate the evidence you locate, which could help to answer the question. The end goal of applying PICO(T) is to develop a question that can help guide the search for evidence from this perspective, a PICO(T) question can be a valuable starting point for nurses who are starting to apply an evidence-based model or EBP.
In your submission make sure you address the following questions:
1. Define a practice issue to be explored via a PICO(T) approach.
2. Identify sources of evidence that could be potentially effective in answering a PICO(T) question.
3. Explain the findings from articles or other sources of evidence.
4. Explain the relevance of the findings from chosen sources of evidence to making decisions related to a PICO(T) question.
5. Communicate using writing that is clear, logical, and professional with correct grammar and spelling suing current APA style
6. Reference page , cite a minimum of four sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your findings and consideration. Resources should be no more than 5 years old.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.