1. What is Pequeno’s thesis statement, and do you feel that he supports the main idea of that thesis throughout the text?
2. What is your impression of Pequeno’s relationship with his father, and based on what is said in the text, why do you think his father was so focused on his son becoming proficient in chess?
3. What is the turning point of the story from your perspective, and why do you view that area as the turning point?
4. What are your overall thoughts on the narrative in terms of pacing, description, and the discussion of the moral?
5. Finally, what did you feel was Pequeno’s biggest strength in the narrative? What was his biggest weakness?
6. In comparing this narrative to Calling Home, which story do you feel was better executed and why?
7. Finally , look up the definitions for the following vocabulary words, (you do not have to use them in a sentence, I would just like you to look up their definitions):
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.