In this brilliant historical envisioning, Li He creates the persona of a bronze immortal and imagines the perspective of a statue. He surely was drawing upon Li Bai’s recreation of poignant scenes from the past, as in the “Song of the Roosting Crows,” but his use of the statue goes well beyond Li Bai.
1. The first line is dense with implications. Why introduce Emperor Wu of the Han by referring to Maoling, his burial tumulus? Why then call emperor Wu “young Master Liu”? How does this shape the persona of the statue?
2. What does the second line mean? Why are there no traces? Can a statue hear things humans cannot?
3. Why is it a “Han moon” that the Wei officials attempt to bring out of the palace?
4. The line “If Heaven had feeling, Heaven too would grow old” is very famous, but what does it mean? Does the statue, in the end, take the perspective of Heaven?
5. What is the effect of the objective closure in the final couplet? Does it illustrate the view enunciated in the couplet before it?
(The answers for each question don’t need to be too long, around 3-4 sentences)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.