Using the text, Crucial Accountability, you will be making some key discoveries about areas that you both succeed and struggle with in keeping yourself and others accountable.
1. After reading the textbook, take the self-assessment test (Appendix A, pp. 247-251) and look at your results. The survey is divided in the seven chapters of the book that cover the crucial accountability skills (five questions each).
2. Look at your results chapter by chapter (so you need to read each chapter!).
3. Choose the two areas (of the seven areas) where you scored the most “yes” answers. Observe, analyze and reflect on those specific areas. Addressing the following questions:
1) What are the two areas out of the seven where you had the most “Yes” answers?
2) What does this score mean in terms of your willingness to hold yourself and others accountable? Explain.
3) Do your scores accurately reflect some areas of weakness that you currently have when it comes to holding yourself or others accountable?
4) Discuss and explain your answers.
4. Evaluate: Based on what you have read, class lectures, class discussion and activities respond to the following question: Is Accountability an important leadership skill – accountability to self, others and the organization within which you are employed?
Be sure to structure your paper as follows: a title page (1 page), reference page (1 page) and 3 pages of analysis and reflection = 5 pg. paper.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.