Evaluate PR Effectiveness (Individual or Group Paper): A Case Study
Each group or individual will explore ONE high profile public relations/integrated marketing campaign from a corporation, brand, celebrity, etc. from 2018, 2019 or 2020. Examples include Travis Scott and McDonald’s in 2020, Charli D’Amelio and Dunkin in 2020, Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich in 2019, NFL’s 100 Year Celebration, Bud Light Locked Refrigerators In Cleveland, Fanatics All In Challenge from 2020, KFC and Crocs partnership, Oreo and Supreme partnership and any of the other thousands of campaigns that used the PESO Model approach between 2018-2020.
This paper should be approximately 6-8 pages and cover the following:
– Name and background of company, brand or individual including history, what they do or make/sell/market as well as their top competitors
– Name/theme of the campaign, timing and topline description
– Explain why they executed the campaign – was there a marketing challenge they were trying to overcome or a new opportunity?
– Detail each of the PESO elements of the campaign where they used PESO. I would recommend you use sub headlines for each section Paid Media, Earned Media, Shared Media and Owned Media and be detailed. Include images of tweets, posts, media coverage, campaign materials, etc.
– Include any success metrics you can find (sales, media coverage, social media numbers, etc)
– Include direct quotes and direct excerpts from your media sources from the company/brand’s executives and use quotes throughout your paper as well as direct excerpts from articles and sources
– Do your own analysis, was the campaign successful? How could it have been more successful?
– Make at least one specific recommendation on how the integrated campaign could have been even better, more successful, more engaging
– Include your list of sources in APA Style on a final page. For a paper like this, you should use at least six (6) or more sources
– One of your sources can be someone you interview in marketing/public relations to get their opinion and include their quote.
– Please include a cover page with your name, date and topic
– Please double space and indent the beginning of each paragraph
– Please use 11 or 12 size font
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.