You may not go to an Italian, Chinese, Mexican restaurant or restaurant of your own culture. Prepare for this experience by doing some reading in textbook about the culture which you will be experiencing. Use the information from the book to support or refute your experience.
Time: You may choose to go to Lunch or Dinner (OR SELECT AN ENTRÉE ITEM AND PREPARE THE MEAL AT HOME!!)
Describe your experience answering the following questions.
1. Describe the décor. (Does it have an ethnic theme? Does the décor reflect something significant about the culture as noted in Purnell’s domains?) (If choosing to prepare the meal at home, describe what you would expect the décor to look like in an authentic restaurant of cultural choice)
2. Are the wait staff dressed in authentic clothing? What is the significance of certain types of dress? (If choosing to prepare the meal at home, describe what you would expect the staff to where/to look like in an authentic restaurant of cultural choice)
3. Attempt to pronounce what you are ordering. Does the wait staff assist you with ordering your meal? Do they help you pronounce the dishes? (If choosing to prepare the meal at home, describe how you would learn to pronounce menu items from an authentic restaurant of cultural choice)
4. Describe what you ate. Are there certain spices, meats, starches, fruits and vegetables used in the dishes? What beverages are served? Would your meal be considered healthy? If not, why? (If choosing to prepare the meal at home, describe the preparation, recipe, etc. of the menu item chosen from cultural choice)
5. Ask to meet the chef. Inquire about cooking techniques used in preparing your meal? Are these health-promoting? If not, why? (If choosing to prepare the meal at home, describe who helped you with the cooking experience, reactions to menu item of anyone who enjoyed with you, and your opinion of the meal)
6. Did you enjoy the experience? Why? What role does food play in this particular culture? (To be answered whether dining in or cooking from home)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.