The writing test for Professional English consists of a written advice for a specific existing company regarding the implementation of SDG’s in the company’s business strategy. You have to decide for yourself for which company you are going to write the advice, as long as you can find enough company information to be able to do the assignment. For this assignment you have to use four mandatory sources (see attached files):
– The SDG Compass Guide
– The book Business and sustainable development goals by Rob van Tulder
– The company’s most recent annual report, as published on its website
– Text A: Sustainable development goals for people and planet
In addition to the mandatory sources mentioned above, you can add one or more extra sources you found yourself.
In the SDG Compass Guide five steps for implementing sustainability in a business’s strategy are explained. Four of these five steps form the framework of your advice; what the general contents of each step are, is briefly summarised below.
1) Understanding SDG’s: provide a theoretical framework in which you explain what SDG’s are, why they were introduced and how they are connected to CSR. Also, you have to discuss relevant research on this subject.
2) Setting priorities: discuss the company’s value chain and identify in which area or areas specific sustainability goals could have the most impact. Make sure to substantiate your choices, at least referring to the theoretical framework.
3) Setting goals: discuss relevant goals for the company to set and substantiate your claims with relevant arguments.
4) Integrating SDG’s: propose a way for the company to integrate the recommended SDG’s into its core business, as explained in the SDG Compass Guide.
In addition to these four steps, add an appropriate introduction and conclusion (a call for action) to your advice. Also, make sure you refer to the sources you used, using the APA style in the text and reference list. Finally, make sure to start your advice with an executive summary.
– Your advice consists of a minimum of 2500 and a maximum of 4000 words, not counting the executive summary and reference list.
– You have to paraphrase information from the sources you used. Please take the professional context into account.
– Please make sure to acquaint yourself with the rubrics. The rubrics are not only meant to assess your writing skills by the time you will have handed in your final result, they also provide guidance during the writing process. See attached files for the rubrics.
– Pay attention to the lay-out!
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.