1. This is your chance to tell the selection committee(s) about yourself – things that cannot be found in a transcript or resume. Topics could include but are not limited to: background, current situation, why you chose your major field, plans for the future, etc. Page 1
2. Briefly describe your financial need. This short essay is optional, but will give you the chance to talk about any financial hardships you are experiencing, and will allow you to be considered for need-based scholarship opportunities. Page 2 (250 words or less)
Brief description: I am a kid who grew up in one of the most poorest and dangerous neighborhoods of Chicago which is Englewood and I plan to seek a degree in nursing so that I can give back and help others.
3.The Problem: Since our founding as a nation in 1776, the medical community in the United States has repeatedly documented the value of immunization for various kinds of preventable diseases.
Yet even with the high rate of compliance of vaccination for children, there are a significant number of young children in the U.S. who have not been fully vaccinated with the most critical of vaccines. Our text attributes lack of proper immunization to: cost, lack of access to vaccines, uneducated parents and
confusion over the CDC- recommended vaccine schedule.
Added to these four items, there are a persistent number of parents who continue to refuse to immunize their children due to religious objections and/or fears that vaccines will cause mental disorders (such as autism) in their children.
Directions: Your Analysis and Discussion
1. Go to https://vaccines.procon.org/ (copy and paste into your computer’s browser).
2. Read all information associated with this website, including all “Pro” versus “Con” arguments and
information (background and quotes) on the vaccines controversy.
3. Answer the following questions listed below. Answer each of the following questions
with at least a 50-word response for each set of questions. It doesn’t matter what stand you take, except
that you choose either “pro” or “con”, and provide a reason for your answer, backed up
by your reading (cite at least two items from this ProCon). (You may include other researched articles in
addition to your two citations from “ProCon” for this issue, if you wish).
4. You can’t choose both “Pro” and “Con”. Automatic 5 points off FlashPoint #2! Take a stand!
5. Post your original answers to the questions in the FlashPoint Forum by Friday February 26 at 11:59 pm.
6. Remember to number your answers to match the questions.
7. Do not repeat the question when you write out your answers.
8. As before, select two of your fellow students’ posts and respond to what they have
written. Tell why you agree, or don’t agree with them. Each of your response posts need
to be at least 30 words long. Your responses need to be posted by Sunday February 28 at 11:59 pm.
Questions to be Answered:
1. If the compliance rate for vaccinations among school children is so high, why should parents and local school systems be so concerned over the fact that more children aren’t vaccinated? Or should they be concerned at all? Could anything really bad happen if 5% of children 0-6 years of age aren’t vaccinated?
2. If a parent maintains that their child(ren) should acquire immunization “naturally” by getting any disease once as “immunization”, should any kind of Authority—the schools, community school requirements, or even other concerned parents– be able to force parents to comply with what the community school system requires? Why should/shouldn’t local authorities have this right?
3. If parents are objecting to children being vaccinated on the basis of religion, should parents be forced to comply with the law anyway? Would forcing parents/their children to comply violate any of the First 10 Amendments to our Constitution (our Bill of Rights) such as Freedom of Religion or Due Process?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.