(I have also uploaded a copy of the assignment direction for the signature assignment for you convenience)
The signature assignment is due at the end of Module 12 (check the dates in the schedule to see the exact date). This assignment will help you consider the different ethical systems we have studied and apply them to an ethical dilemma as we have been doing in the past 3 modules. As well, it will give you the opportunity to reflect on your own ethical system and why you feel that it is the best system generally to solve the difficult situations we are all faced with in life.
For our signature assignment, we will be gathering ideas and perspectives from at least two different ethical systems we study in this class and compare and contrast them as they relate in the answers, they give to modern day ethical problems. In Modules 1-6, we will discuss the main ethical systems and you must choose from among the ones we study. In Modules 8-10 of our course, we discuss several of the difficult ethical choices people face, but you do not have to choose only from those topics.
Once you determine the ethical question you want to research and write on, you will also need to do the following:
1. Choose two different ethical systems we have studied in the first 6 modules of the course to compare the ways they answer this ethical problem. One of the ethical systems should be the one you are convinced makes the most sense in answering the problem correctly; the other system will be on that you believe does not have as good an answer.
2. Determine a clear thesis on the topic: Your thesis must make a stand on the ethical problem. For example, ‘euthanasia is an ethically wrong choice to make.’
3. Explain and support the ethical system that gives the best support for your thesis. Give arguments for why it is the best system to answer this ethical question.
4. Discuss a different ethical system that would lead people to believe the opposite of your thesis; then argue, with academic support, why that system is not correct.
5. In your conclusion, you should reaffirm your thesis and the ethical system that supports your argument; as well, you need to include a final section on why that ethical system also helps make other ‘right’ decisions when faced with difficult ethical decisions. This part of your conclusion describes your ethical stance moving forward and your confidence in the ethical system you have chosen.
The paper itself must be an academically formatted paper (APA) of between 5-7 pages and your academic support must include at least 3 credible academic sources that discuss either the ethical dilemma you chose, or the ethical systems you describe in the paper.
Here are more resources to help you with formatting:
Purdue Owl on APA formatting
Use an APA template for your paper
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.