Provide me 2 examples of each of the following from your life. Explain why your example exemplifies each and how each impacts the likelihood of that behavior in the future.
1) Positive reinforcement (adding something to increase the likelihood that the behavior will be repeated in the future)
2) Negative reinforcement (removing something to increase the likelihood that the behavior will be repeated in the future)
3) Positive punishment (adding something to decrease the likelihood that the behavior will be repeated in the future)
4) Negative punishment (removing something to decrease the likelihood that the behavior will be repeated in the future)
For example (Don’t use these!):
1) Positive reinforcement: If I want to increase the likelihood that my dog will go to the bathroom outside I give him a treat (adding something pleasant) when he successfully goes to the bathroom outside. This fits because I am adding something pleasant to increase the likelihood of the behavior.
2) Negative reinforcement: A child cleans their room to stop the nagging of their mother. Thus increasing the likelihood they will clean their room in the future to avoid the unpleasant nagging. This fits because in the example the unpleasant parent nagging is removed and the likelihood of room cleaning is increased.
3) Positive punishment: An extra chore is added when you fail to complete all the chores on your weekly chore list. This fits because it involves the addition of something unpleasant to decrease the likelihood of behavior.
4) Negative punishment: Your mother takes away your car privileges after you receive a speeding ticket. This fits because she has taken away something unpleasant to decrease the likelihood of behavior (in this case speeding).
NOTE: I have only provided one example for each. YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TWO EXAMPLES OF EACH!
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.