Step I. THINK ABOUT WHAT MAY POSSIBLY BE THE INFORMATION AND MESSAGE WITHIN AN ARTICLE THAT IS ENTITLED, “Sorry Kids, No High School Diplomas Need Apply” by Megan McArdle.
STEP II Carefully read the article “Sorry, Kids, No High School Diplomas Need Apply” by Megan Ardle. You must annotate the article in detail, specifically utilizing quotes from the article for the written assignment. CREATE A DETAILED FOUR TO FIVE PARAGRAPH ESSAY ANALYZING THE MESSAGE IN THE ARTICLE “SORRY, KIDS, NO HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS NEED APPLY.” USE THE QUESTIONS BELOW AS A GUIDE TO CREATING A DETAILED ESSAY.
YOU MUST USE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE STARTERS IN YOUR ESSAY:
a. After careful analysis, one may infer..
b. One may surmise…
c. One may be resolved with the conclusion that…
d. After close analysis, one may conclude that…
e. One may be inclined to agree primarily because…
f. This quote is agreeable because…
g. This quote conveys…a
1. What does the author mean by saying that “a BA is now becoming a minimum requirement for jobs that simply don’t require any of the skills you learn in college?”
2. What does “degree inflation” mean? How does this term relate to the message in this article?
3. Why are companies now asking people to have a B.A. to do jobs that used to require a high school diploma? What does this say about the current job market? What quotes from the article support the message companies are sending?
4. How might a B.A. be “a signal to employees that you are not stupid or lazy?”
5. According to the article, who is Helen Gurley Brown? Explain what the author means when she says “I think there is something wrong when we set up a system where Helen Gurley Brown, or her modern day equivalent, gets stuck in the secretarial pool forever because they are missing a piece of paper?”
6. What is the overall message of this article? What is it saying about the importance of a college degree vs. a high school diploma?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.