Your term assignment should be 4-6 pages in length and include a bibliography
This company provides a valuable product to the United States and the world.
For your term assignment, you will write about the following:
· What is the history of Starbucks coffee? I want an extensive historical view
· Where does their name come from?
· Where does their logo come from?
· What is the Mission Statement?
· Explain the history of their fair trade policies and their ethical practices.
· Does Starbucks have a strategic plan? If yes, what is it?
· How do they help fight hunger?
· Are they the most ethically sourced coffee? Compare Starbucks to other ethically sourced coffees
· How many franchises are there in the United States? In the world?
· What are their marketing strategies?
· How many employees do they have?
· Where is the first store?
· Have you tasted their coffee? Like it? Dislike it? Why?
· What is your opinion of Starbuck’s business and practices?
Formatting Written Work
ü Name, date, class, assignment, title;
ü Correct grammar and spelling;
ü Use of page numbers and last name (in footer) when submitting more than one page;
ü Double spaced, 12 inch font, Calibri (Body), left justified;
ü Citation in the text for ANY information that is not considered common knowledge AND full references at the end of your assignment. Follow the APA format
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.